Is your planning process too short-term oriented?
Do your plans effectively address uncertainty in a structured way?
Are the drivers of change known and monitored by your organization?
Futures and foresight techniques can help you better anticipate and prepare for uncertain environments in the strategic planning process.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the first publication of Future Shock, Alvin and Heidi Toffler's pioneering bestseller in the futures field. Join those who worked alongside the Tofflers to continue their legacy by learning how to apply futures and foresight to today’s strategic planning and actively shape your future.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in planning and want to account for future uncertainty in near-term plans
- People who manage the planning process to see how longer-term foresight can be incorporated into the process
- Leaders who want to understand how they can Future Proof® their organizations
Attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- What is futures/foresight and its role in strategic planning
- How a structured process can help identify potential opportunities and risks
- How to apply futures principles to today’s planning
- How scenario planning is used to guide near-term actions
SESSION IS FULL
Unfortunately, this event is full but we intend to schedule another session in the near future. We will be in touch directly as soon as we set another date.
If you would be interested in subscribing to be notified of any future events, please fill out the form below: