As an Associate, you will be responsible for providing consulting services to Federal Clients. In this role you will be helping senior defense executives drive strategic planning, engagement, and thinking in support of large scale organizational change efforts. The ideal candidate must have a strong presentation building foundation, communications and change management experience.
• 5+ years consulting experience
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
• Secret Security clearance required
• TS/SCI preferred
• Prior DOD or military experience desired
• Previous experience in research, analysis, and conducting executive level interviews
• Experience in identifying client needs, initiating, owning, and developing client relationships, and growing business/expanding capabilities
• Experience in change management, coaching, and training within large, dispersed organization
• Experience in facilitation of small and large client meetings, senior executive off-sites, etc.
• Ability to communicate complex and challenging business problem in easy to understand and relevant language
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and workstreams
• This role requires that you be on site in Quantico, VA
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship of a Visa.
I recently watched the new Netflix show, Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. It features Marie and her...VIEW THE TOFFLER BLOG
People close to me know that travel is my passion. It has been a priority for most of my life....VIEW THE TOFFLER BLOG
We hear a lot about “disruptive technology,” but what does that really mean? It is one thing to...VIEW THE TOFFLER BLOG